Have you been dreaming about finding a new, rewarding career? One where you can help others find a better quality of life, enjoy a flexible schedule, and create an ideal work-life balance?
Salute to the Sol invites you on a new journey to find fulfillment in your daily life and career as a certified yoga teacher. Our immersive training program is certified by Yoga Alliance, the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community with over 7,000 Registered Yoga Schools (RYS).
This immersive 200-hour course prepares and educates you for a new beginning, nurturing your passion and love of teaching. Coursework will take place every weekend over the course of five months starting July 2022 at our home base in Key West, Florida, at the newly renovated Green Pineapple Yoga Studio on world famous Duval Street. The training will be led by owner of Salute to the Sol yoga and E-RYT Yoga Alliance certified instructor, Rebecca Schwab-Talpas.
This class is for ALL levels. You don’t have to be an experienced yogi, super flexible, or be able to do fancy poses to take this training. All you need is time, commitment, and a huge heart for yoga practice and people. The rest will fall into place and deepen at the pace that works for you!
What to expect
A robust and comprehensive Yoga Alliance-registered teacher training that will teach you to safely and confidently create and teach hatha and vinyasa style yoga classes.
The perfect platform and program for nourishing your love of yoga and setting a strong foundation for a professional yoga career.
Professionally crafted coursework with one-on-one custom teaching in order to deliver maximum educational impact.
become a Registered Yoga Teacher
Salute to the Sol’s Yoga Teacher Training Courses are registered with Yoga Alliance. When you graduate from our school you will be eligible to register with them as a RYT, Registered Yoga Teacher, in your respective categories.
What you’ll learn with Salute to the Sol’s Yoga Teacher Training:
- Teaching methodology that sets a solid foundation for both your yoga practice and teaching
- A firm understanding of anatomy and its practical application to asana so that you can practice and teach with greater confidence and skill
- The art of peak pose sequencing, which will empower you to develop safe, smart and creative class sequences
- Deepened mental well-being by learning to practice and teach key meditation and pranayama techniques
- Clear understanding of yoga history and the real-world application of key philosophical texts
- The subtle body systems, such as the koshas, chakras and vayus
- Education through experience as you participate in practices, asana labs, practice teaching, and structured practicums that will radically deepen your personal practice and elevate your teaching
- Connection with a community of like minded yogis to nourish your passion and dive into your personal growth
Your training will take place twice monthly from July – December 2022, in-person in Key West, Florida.
In addition to your onsite training, you will also be responsible for twenty (20) non-contact hours, which include:
~ and practice teaching on your own,
to satisfy all requirements set forth by the Yoga Alliance for a 200-Hour YA Certification.
Ten (10) Weekends:
Friday 5:30-8:30pm, Saturdays 8am-6pm (1 hour break), Sundays 8:30am-5:30pm (1 hour break)
Sept 30-Oct 2
Class price: $3200
Non-Refundable Deposit: $350 due by June 1
$2700 if registered and paid in full by June 1, 2022
$3000 if registered and paid in full by June 15, 2022
Registration Fee after June 15, 2022
$2850 (after $350 deposit)
Registration closes: June 30, 2022
Monthly payments available, please contact us for more details.